segunda-feira, 2 de junho de 2008

Sabor de Amor

Sabor de Amor

Sabor de Amor - Volume 1

01. Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody
02. Ronnie McDowell & Bobby Vinton - Blue Velvet
03. Gilbert O'Sullivan - Alone Again (Naturally)
04. Glen Campbell & Diane Solomon - If You Werw My Lady
05. Peter Woods - I'm Coming Home
06. Righteous Brothers - You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling
07. Gilbert O'Sullivan - Nothing Rhymed
08. Righteous Brothers - Hung On You
09. Glen Campbell - By The Time I Get To Phoennix
10. Righteous Brothers - Ebbtide
11. Dunkies - I Still Remember
12. Ignace - More Than Sympathy
13. Ronnie McDowell - It's Only Make Believe
14. Ronnie McDowell - Paralyzed

Sabor de Amor - Volume 2

01. Jacky James -Take my heart
02. BJ Thomas - Raindrops keep falling on my head
03. Peter Griffin - Just when I needed you most
04. Crazy Horse - Et sourtout ne m'oblie pas
05. Gilbert O'Sullivan - Clair
06. Billy Vaughn - Look for a star
07. The Platters - The great pretender
08. Ronnie McDowell - Unchained melody
09. Wess & Dori Ghessi - Tu nella mia vita
10. Walkers - There's no more corn on the brasos
11. Frederick François - Un chant d'amour, un chant d'eté
12. Ronnie McDowell - Blue velvet
13. The Platters - [You've got] The magic touch
14. BJ Thomas - I just can't help believing

Informações e Links por email - Aqui

Information and links via email -
Here

Nenhum comentário: