segunda-feira, 21 de dezembro de 2009

Christmas With The Rat Pack

Frank Sinatra - Dean Martin - Sammy Davis Jr

Frank Sinatra - Dean Martin - Sammy Davis Jr
Christmas With The Rat Pack

01. I´ve got my love to keep me warm
02. Mistletoe and Holly
03. Christmas time all over the world
04. The first Noel
05. Baby, it's cold outside
06. I believe
07. Silver bells
08. The christmas song
09. Hark! The herald angels sing
10. Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer
11. The christmas waltz
12. Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!
13. Have Yourself a marry little christmas
14. Peace on earth - Silent night
15. Jingle bells
16. White christmas
17. It came upon a midnight clear
18. Winter wonderland
19. I'll be home for christmas (If only in my dreams)
20. A marshmallow world (live)
21. Auld lang syne (live)

Informações e Links por email - Aqui

Information and links via email -
Here

Nenhum comentário: